CareerReady: SJI’s Manufacturing Program
CareerReady is a no-cost, short-term training program for South King County residents that provides students with the support they need to achieve careers in manufacturing.
How it works
- Get matched with a Career Navigator for 1:1 support
- Attend a free 2-day Advanced Manufacturing Prep (AMP) training with AJAC
- Upon AMP completion, enroll in AJAC’s 10-week Manufacturing Academy (MA) or on-the-job training with Orion Industries (both at no cost)
- Get help with job search and connections to employers that value your career growth
AMP: June 4 & 5 // June 18 & 19
MA: June 25
- Resident of South King County
- Age 18 or older
- SNAP/BFET eligible
- Eligible to work in the US
- Income at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level
Interested? Contact us today!