Introduction to Healthcare Apprenticeship Program
Start your pathway to a new healthcare career!
This new, FREE, three-step employment program trains entry-level job seekers in the healthcare sector. Classes are taught online giving you the flexibility to learn from wherever you have internet access.
What participants get:
- Daily online class for three hours
- Weekly stipend
- Coaches and mentors throughout our training
- Connection to and assistance navigating support services
- Job placement assistance with employers dedicated to your career growth
- At least 18 years old
- Low income
- At least a high school graduate or completed GED
- Able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Pass a background check
- ESL level 5
- Basic computer skills
- Must attend orientation
Interested? Attend one of our information sessions on February 8th or 9th.
Please contact Frankie Roe at (206)859-4879 or email@example.com, or fill out the contact form below.
The Introduction to Healthcare Apprenticeship Program was developed by the Health Care Apprenticeship Consortium, SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training Fund, City of Seattle Office of Economic Development, and Seattle Jobs Initiative.