GrowHire is a brand-new program created for job seekers who want to kick-start their healthcare careers.
We provide a 4-week training for entry-level jobs in nutritional or environmental services, starting on May 6, 2019. No experience is required. Support services, coaches and mentors will be available along the way.
GrowHire connects Swedish Hospital and your community by training local caregivers and supporting rapid career advancement.
Eligibility for the training includes:
- be at least 18 years of age
- low income
- have graduated from high school/completed a GED within six months of hire
- are able to work in the US without sponsorship
- pass a background check
- attend class daily from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday – Friday, May 6 – 31
If you or someone you know is interested in enrolling, please contact John Liddell at 206-628-6972 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below.
We will be hosting two information sessions at Pacific Tower on the following days:
- Tuesday, March 19: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 3: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1200 12th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
GrowHire is sponsored by Swedish Hospital, Seattle Jobs Initiative, Seattle Colleges Center for Working Adults, and City of Seattle Office of Economic Development.